As a crypto speculator, I’m always looking for the next undiscovered altcoin to add to my portfolio. The more I looked at POP recently the more impressed I was with the value as of right now. Here’s why I’m bullish on PopularCoin:
- The coinmarketcap.com pricing feed is broken, but an active market does in fact exist. The POP/BTC pair on Cryptopia is not yet listed on coinmarketcap.com, keeping POP under the radar and depressing the price temporarily. CMC should be corrected in a few days.
- A white paper is being published in a few days.
- POP has solid, useful technology with 51-second block times.
- A friendly admin is active on discord with an active group focused on the community aspects of the project.
- Dev/admin actively researching/adding exchanges (yobit coming soon).
- A full rebrand across social media is underway.
All this adds up to what I think is a fantastic buy signal. The CMC feed will be fixed eventually, the white paper will add direction & clarity, more exchanges will increase exposure, and all this will happen to a crypto coin that’s good at what it does. POP feels like an undervalued altcoin, a moon shot waiting to happen, I’m in heavy & hodling.